What is Blended Learning?
Blended programs combine an interactive online course with in-class training.
You must successfully complete both the online and the classroom components in order to receive your certificate. Please note that the online course should be completed before attending your in-class training. Your progress will be saved if you start and stop the course at any time. Our standard rescheduling and cancellation policies apply to Blended courses.
Instructions to Access Red Cross Online Course
- You must create a Red Cross account in order for your Blended online course to be assigned
- Please use the same email address provided to Life Preservers to create your Red Cross account
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when your account is setup so that we can assign the Blended online course to you
- We must MANUALLY assign the online course so please allow up to 6 business hours for your online course to appear
SECTION 1: CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE RED CROSS ACCOUNT
- Please only create your account once
- If you have an existing Red Cross account, follow from the steps in the next section
SECTION 2: CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS BLENDED ONLINE COURSE
- If you have not created a Red Cross account yet, please follow the steps in the first section
Can't Access Your Online Course?You must create a Red Cross account in order for your Blended online course to be assigned. If you have created your Red Cross account, please allow until the end of the current business day for your course to be assigned. Otherwise, if you would like to access your Blended online course right away, please email us at email@example.com
If you are experiencing an account issue such as "An account with this email already exists" or "Unauthorized Access - Account not found" please send a screenshot of your account issue to firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.